Which line for which port?

Hi all

The company I work for, will soon get an extra internet line.

Would it be possible to send out, port based traffic, out either line.

Basically I would like e.g (I have private LAN, and Im not to interested in ip based, just port based)

ports 25,22, 80 to go out line 1
ports 20,21 to go out line 2

If anyone has any docs, links etc that could assist, that would be most appreciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark