Re: List of all modules with their utilization

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 17:25, Alexander Bellia wrote:
> Thanks Samuel,
>
> But what about just the regular modules that comes under the
> /lib/modules/..../netfiller directories. There are a lot of modules like
> ipt_owner, ipt_physdev, etc....

so much for thinking for one's self...

the link Samuel provided was to the pom-base modules.  there are also
pom-extra modules--which if you look over to the left-hand side of the
web page, you'll see a link to "extra repository."  if you wanna get
fancy you could just s/base/extra/ in the link that was already
provided.

also--all that information listed there is in the "help" file of each
POM patch directory.  if i ever need to know what a POM module does; i
just:

cd /path/to/extracted/pom
less patchname/help

but that's just me...

-j

--
"When will I learn? The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom
 of a bottle, they're on TV!"