nfs ports

Hi All,

I've been fighting the good fight trying to maintain nfs connections though my
firewall but I'm not winning. Every time I think I have opened the ports I
need nfs (portmapper?) uses a different port. My questions:

1.  Is there a netfilter patch for tracking nfs ports similar to the one for
ftp?

2.  If not, can someone point me to a list of ports used by nfs so that I can
open up what I need once and for all?

Thanks

Jeff