Re: -j ULOG

On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 15:29, Samuel Jean wrote:
> On Thu, January 27, 2005 3:07 pm, Mohammad Khan said:
> > Hello list:
> >
> > For -j ULOG, where the logs output to, by default.
> > Where can I read more documentation to configure ULOG.
>
> http://gnumonks.org/projects/project_details?p_id=1

I see a missing link for source rpm
another link to download source in bz2.

How this source is related to iptables?
I already have iptables installed. and my iptables does not through any
error for -j ULOG. I haven't installed ulogd yet. So, where are my log
going?
Do I need to install ulogd to write log to mysql database?

Thanks,
Mohammad

--
I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screensaver on my computer,
but every time I move the mouse, it disappears !