networking newbie needs help

Hi everyone! :)

I have a couple of questions regarding netfilter on
linux and general networking that I'm unsure about.
Let me describe my current setup and where I'm trying
to go with it.
        First and foremost, I have a current netfilter
firewall set up using the firewall script from
frozentux.org with a DMZ. Everything works fine. I can
DNAT public IP's to private addresses inside my DMZ,
and hosts on my internal LAN can all browse the net
just fine and do all that other fun stuff. This setup
currently has one NIC card for each zone off of my
firewall with eth0 connected directly to the cable
modem, eth1 is to my internal LAN on one switch and
eth2 is connected to a different switch in which I put
hosts on the DMZ. My question is this: currently I
just have the one public IP address and that seems
simple enough, but I have a need for expansion and I
require more addresses from my ISP. Do I need to
install more NIC cards on my firewall box, one for
each new IP address and plug the cable modem into the
switch, along with all the newly installed NIC cards
instead of directly into my firewall box? Is there a
way around doing that if possible? What is the best
way to set it up properly so that I can have multiple
IP addresses on my DMZ and account traffic for each IP
and service? Also what is the best way to do this with
minimal overhead (getting new hardware is not a big
deal for me as long as it's not too expensive). Any
help or suggestions please?

Thanks for any and all help.
     -Kevin