Project announcement :: Firewall Admin

Hi members, I come here to divulge the launching of the first beta
version of a project who I have developed in this last month, his name
is Firewall Admin.

It's a tool developed in PHP to iptables netfilter rules management.  It
is a project that is taking a significant time of me and now I will
present it to you.

Download can be made at  http://firewalladmin.sf.net
The available resources in this version is placed there.

It's a stable but beta version and the first one to be set free to the
public I believe that  many bugs will be discovered and I need you to
help me with patches or notifying me on problems, so that I can make the
corrections.

I am thankful since already all that to help me with this tool. Any
contribution, of any type, is very important for the success of this
project. Send me suggestions, criticals, any thing you tink is
important.

Thanks to all and I wait you like the tool.

Regards

Vinicius Souza