Re: Two links and a SMTP sever.

  How can I debug, what happens after mangle PREROUTING. Can I do it
only for packets with src port set to 25? to get a "clear" output?

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:17:42 -0500 (EST), Samuel Jean
<sj-netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >   That's another doubt, dos nat PREROUTING called with syn+ack
> > packets, or only with sym packets?
>
> the nat table is special, it only sees the first packet
> of a connection.
>
> All other subsequent packet of this connection get verdict via
> the conntrack. (bypass NAT chains)

  So this conntrack entry is created while my syn packet is going
out.... Can something wrong happening here, and conntrack gives the
wrong veridict?

--
 - Ulysses Almeida