Re: Two links and a SMTP sever.

On Tue, January 18, 2005 8:39 am, Ulysses Almeida said:
> Hi folks,

Hi Ulysses!

>   I have an unsolved problem with iptables + iproute2 that I can't
> figure out how to solve it.

(After looking attached file)
Did you enable NAT of local connection in your kernel ?
To be honest, I don't know anything about Lartc. And can't tell you
how it should behave (my guess is it should pickup the right IP, of course)

However, the (ugly) SNAT work-around should work with
NAT of local connection enabled.

>   I explaint it on the attachment (i sent this attachment, because I
> don't thin it will cause any trouble, since it's text/plain, if does,
> say and I won't send again).

Please put it in the body so we can comment some part.

>   If some one can help-me track this problem, I thank in advance.
>
>   Regars.
>
> --
>  - Ulysses Almeida

HTH,