Re: Help! problem with PPTPD and pptp nat helper

Dear Gary

  No it is solved yet. I'm just very busy with my works and could not
spend alot of time on this issue so I prefered to complete other works
and then comeback with more time to spend on PoPToP and ip_nat_pptp
incompatibility problem.

  I also sent an email to the athor of the p-o-m module of
conntrack_pptp, but no responses yet.

Best Regards
Radien

--