Re: strings

On 12 Jan 2005 at 12:30, Jason wrote:

> keep in mind that the spirit of this community is based upon
> volunteer effort and everyone pitching in however they can to
> help better the community as a whole.

Absolutely, and very appreciated.  But I did not read the
many of us who are not hackers, and for whom netfilter is only a
small part of the job.  It can be frustrating to get a hundred
reasons why you should not be doing something that, for whatever
reason, you need to do anyway.

And, yes, it can be also be frustrating to answer the same
question over and over and over; but maybe that points to a
different issue in that the tutorials or documentation needs to
be modified. Searching the archives and getting 0 or 2000 hits is
not helpful.

..don

support at microtechniques.com
White Plains, NY