Re: ipt_string and Kernel 2.6 !!URGENT!!

Hi

I got a look at the proposals You made. I tried it to compile but all I got was
frustration, frustration and more. On the bottom-line snort-inline is a crap because
it depends on very old software (libnet, which has itself a lot of bugs) and trying
to compile it on a halfway actual system brings to to the mental hospital.  This
makes it more frustrating becaus of the string match isn't our primary security part
it should only prevent the servers from most common attacks to bring the load down.
All traffic goes through reverse (or "normal") proxies which enables the application
level firewall. I JUST WANT TO RUN THE IPT_STRING ON A KERNEL 2.6.

Roland

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de