Ip packet reduction.

Hello Everyone

I have going to have a lot of traffic on my system in the future.  I am
logging all the packets in iptables.  What I would like to do it is only log
the first 20(number is arbitrary) packets.  EX. I have an incoming
connection from host X to anywhere and I want my firewall to log the first
20 packets.  If another connection comes in from host Y the same thing will
take place.  My goal is to reduce my log file. Also it seems that the 3
packet is the same as the 15 or 20 or 30.  Can anyone help me out.

Mike