Allow only SMTP 'callback'

Hello :)

Normally I permit only port 80 incoming to our webservers, but since each
webserver also sends out booking-complete confirmation emails, I would like
to also enable incoming port 25 for those remote mail servers who 'call back'
to check that the envelope sender  / HELO address is truly a reachable mail
server.

I don't particularly want to leave port 25 simply open, but only for those
hosts with whom an outgoing port 25 connection is already established with.

Is this possible?

Cheers,
Gavin.