broadcasts through firewall

I know this is not advisable .... and I am not intending to do it on my
network ... (but I need to test it for a client).  Basically, we have a hasp
key on a server in the DMZ.  This key is a server license key for one of our
products.  They way it works is every 10 minutes a broadcast is sent from
the application to find the HASP key, if it does not then the app stops.
The problem is that broadcasts don't go through firewalls.  Is there a way
to let a udp broadcast destined for a particular port go through the
firewall and DNAT it to a particular address .... ?  I tried using a DNAT
rule, but it did not seem to do anything.

$IPT -A PREROUTING -s 192.168.201.8 -p udp --dport 3047 -j
DNAT --to-destination x.x.x.32
$IPT -A FORWARD -d x.x.x.32 -p udp --dport 3047 -j ACCEPT

Any ideas ?

Thanks