Block outbound host to specific port(s) using Masq./NAT?

Hello - this is probably a dumb question....I'm using iptables for my
home network (DSL) and I have masquerading, some port forwarding,
etc., etc., and everything works great...EXCEPT....I have a situation
where I occaisionally want to block outbound traffic from a certain
host inside to a certain destination IP and/or port.  For example, I'd
like to block one host from within my network from using Instant
Messenger but still allow web surfing.  I've been able to dynamically
block ALL outbound access to the internet but I'm unable to restrict
access to certain destination ports.

So this works:
iptables -A INPUT -s 10.1.1.10 -j DROP
iptables -A OUTPUT -d 10.1.1.10 -j DROP
iptables -A FORWARD -d 10.1.1.10 -j DROP

And I thought I could do something like this:
iptables -A OUTPUT -s 10.1.1.10 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 5190 -j DROP
iptables -A FORWARD -d 10.1.1.10 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 5190 -j DROP
....but it has no effect.

I've tried different combinations of "-d and -s" and "--dport and
--sport" just to see if I was doing something backwards....no dice.  I
was wondering if I needed to set up some kind of pre or post routing
because of the masquerading?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jerry A.