Re: pptp conntrack patch missing argument

Hi Ali,

Thanks for the info! I should be able to give this a spin, against a 2.4.28 source tree, and test it in the next week or so! Thanks again for pointing this out. I didn't think of scanning the rest of the sources for calls to the same function in other sources, very good plan!

Best regards,

SJ

PS: I CC'd the netfilter list with your suggestion in the hopes that it does indeed fix the problem with the latest pom-ng release.

Ali wrote:

Hi Stephen,

While compiling a 2.4.27 kernel i suffered of the same problem you reported
on the netfilter list and as you, searching on the web don't provide me any
solution, but digging in the source i found that all calls to ip_nat_used_tuple
in net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_nat_proto_* used the same convention:
 if (!ip_nat_used_tuple(tuple, conntrack, maniptype, range->flags))
changing line 108 in ip_nat_proto_gre.c to that make it compile cleanly. So far
i haven't yet tested if it works ok but thougth that you may be interested :).

Best regards,
 Ali

Pd: i'm not in the netfilter list (found your message in google) that's the reason to
me writing you directly

------------------------------------------------- Este mensaje fue enviado usando el servicio de correo en web de Infomed http://webmail.sld.cu