Re: Snort-inline 2.2.0 rc1 and Clamav

On Friday 03 December 2004 17:35, christopher harris wrote:
> I am currently running snort-inline-2.1.3b on redhat 7.3. I'm not really a
> unix guy however I'd like to use the clamav. Is clamav bundled in with
> snort-inline 2.2.0 rc1? If not,where can I obtain some instructions on
> doing so?

Snort_inline is already at version 2.2.0a, so please don't use the rc version.
The Clamav preprocessor is bundled with 2.2.0a, you still need to install the
Clamav library though.

You can download it from: http://snort-inline.sourceforge.net/index.html
Make sure you run configure with ./configure --enable-clamav

Snort_inline has it's own mailinglist, so please direct future questions to
that list, as this is not netfilter related. See this link on how to join the
(low traffic) snort_inline-users list:

Hope this helps,
Victor