Is this at all possible

Hi all,

I'm 99% sure that the answer to this one is no, but a customer asked :)

They have two buildings with networks running on the same (192.168.2.x) subnet.

Is it possible to configure a (wireless) router that would be capable of routing between these identical sub-nets. Somehow, maybe restricting one half to addresses below 127 and getting cunning with the netmask?

Don't ask why they don't want to change to different subnets!

A resounding lack of response will be sufficient confirmation for me that this is a silly scenario.

Ciao
Steve Comfort