Re: Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umar draz wrote:
hi dear members!!
i have a cable internet and i have 2 internet connection one is Sattlite downlink and DSL connection for uplink.
i have 2 server of linux (on downlink machine i have configure transparent squid and on DSL connection machine i have configure linux as a router and configure iptables. both machines has 2 NIC.
my clients gateway is DSL connection machine (no i want when my user request for www its automtatically redirect to downlink machine.
plz help me
thanks and regards
Umar Draz

http://www.netfilter.org/ http://www.linuxguruz.com/iptables/