Re: nat:REDIRECT on localhost not working in Kernel 2.6

I have the same issue, even though I confirmed that "Device Drivers >>
Networking Support >> Networking Options >> Network
packet filtering >> IP: Netfilter Configuration >> [   ] Nat of local"
has been statically compiled into the kernel (kernel v. 2.6.9 distro
slackware 10, iptables v1.2.11)

I'm running squid on the same box with iptables/gatway and sometime
use this box even for browsing that why I want to redirect the
localhsot traffic to squid.

I tried with setting OUPUT policy to default ACCEPT with no luck.

--
(after bouncing head on desk for days trying to get mine working, I'll make
your life a little easier)