Can an iptables NAT firewall Block URL's and Attachments?

If using an Iptables fedora box to act as a networks
internety gateway NAT server, is it possible to create
rules to block specific URL's or attachments?

ie: block any URL's ending in *.exe or block any URL's
containing the word "sex"

If anybody knows please reply directly to me at
realcucumber@xxxxxxxxxxx

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!