I need a clever solution for two Bittorrent machines behind a firewall

I'm using a Linux firewall with IPTables as my home firewall.  Both my son
and I are gamers and my son actually has a couple of machines so he and his
friends can game together.

Blizzard's new World of Warcraft uses a custom Bittorrent for their patches
and it looks like both my son and I will be playing this one.  At the
moment, I manually switch the target computer before going online (we only
had one login during the open beta) but since you don't know until you login
if there's a patch and we may buy two copies for simultaneous use, I'd like
to figure out how a clever way to switch the target machine "on the fly" so
we both take advantage of the increased download speed of a cooperating
Bittorrent client.  I've experienced the speed difference because our first
install didn't have any ports open and it was SLOW (over an hour).  The
second install took maybe 10 minutes to download patches with the proper
ports open and forwarded.

Anyone have any suggestions?  Pointers to solutions or other places to ask
the question will be gladly accepted.

Regards,

Brad Morgan