DNAT, Is it possible to find the original destination?

iptables 1.2.9 on SuSE 9.1

I am using iptables redirection to send things inbound to port 80 to
localhost:8080:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to 8080

Is there any way that my application can look in the table and see the real
destination?  I've seen several things in patch-o-matic that do things with
conntrack but there doesn't seem to be any command, /proc or /dev entry
available to query "i have a connection from host foo, iptables, who was foo
really wanting to speak too?".

Thanks,
Jason