[squid-users] Giving trouble when blocking MSN messenger

====== (Header) e-mail Filtrado ======
Hello All,

I am not able to block MSN Messenger when I put this
rule in rc.firewall script
This rule is required for to connect VPN sever at
client side.
$IPTABLES -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $EXTIF -j SNAT --to
$EXTIP
Could any one tell me what needs to be change in
Squid.conf for blocking MSN messenger or tell me the
way to block it.

Thanks and Regards
Nilesh,