Re: mark feature not working as expected

Hi Sudheer,

As far as i know you can only use --set-mark in the mangle table. You are
trying to use it in the nat table.

Try:
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -o eth2 -j MARK --set-mark 1
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i eth1 -o eth0 -j MARK --set-mark 1

Regards,
Victor