Check Point interface

Hello, all.  We are building support for iptables into the ISCS network
security management platform (http://iscs.sourceforge.net) for its first
release.  However, it is designed to be a multi-vendor system.  We have
been asked to incorporate Check Point so that the same console can be
used to administer iptables based systems and Check Point systems.

If anyone is knowledgeable in how one communicates rules to a Check
Point device and the syntax and capabilities of those rules, would you
kindly contact me directly off list.  We would love to see the door open
for iptables based systems in historically Check Point shops but we need
a joint management platform to do so.  Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation