Re: Upper limit of users for iptables firewall

hi,
I am having 512 Mbps bandwidth. Users are mainly
browsing Web and using email facility. I am using
squid for cache. I have about 10 % cache so i think
total upper bandwidth availability will be aroung 600
Kbps. Bandwidthwise there is no problem. My worry is
if iptables processing for 400 users with various acl
s should not slow down firwall processing due to
hardware configuration.
Thanks for support.