Re: connection tracking without iptables?

On Friday 15 October 2004 00:27, Jason Opperisano wrote:

> i'm not aware of any way that reading /proc/net/ip_conntrack would
> prevent the system from creating new conntrack entries, but there's lots
> of things that i'm not aware of...

  AFAIR, the proc interface for the ip conntrack contents was considered
broken and was moved to use the seq_file interface.  The patch to this effect
went into 2.6.9-rc1.

  http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter-devel/2004-July/016149.html

  I am not sure, but may be this patch could help you.

--
Regards,
Kiran Kumar Immidi