Re: iptables msn messenger

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 01:04, Joel n.solanki wrote:
> Is there any way to sort out this problem with iptables ...or any tune
> up parameter ?????
> Coz i have to solve this else we need to replace with commercial router
> which i dont want to do.
>
> Any help ???
> any clues ??
> Urgent .....i have gone mad.:(
>
> Awaiting for replies..

microsoft has not only been having software-related technical issues
with the MSN Messenger network, but also has been dealing with the
Funner virus spreading through that network as well.

article:

http://news.com.com/MSN+fighting+Messenger+difficulties%2C+virus/2100-7349_3-5406282.html?tag=nl

if you want to change your firewall based on an outage in a free instant
messaging service, feel free to do so.

-j

--
Jason Opperisano <opie@xxxxxxxxxxx>