Re: Network mapping from internal and external

Hi Greg

I've placed the scripts i use on sourceforge
http://bastionx.sourceforge.net
I use it to maintain a VPN on dynamic ip addresses.
It has a alot of coding framework which can be re-used
to create your own scripts.  The sub-interface detection
and ip redirection functions could be useful for you.

Cheers
   Craig