Re: What to do to protet our send from the attacks which is caused by worms?

Red Hat wrote:
Hi,

What to do to protet our send from the attacks which is caused by worms in
Microsoft XP OS of our users? Our user may have worms in their system & it
causes that our send go up & up that our send is going upper than which we
have to use.

How about installing all updates from MS, and putting some anti-virus on your mail server, so that your users don't get infected in the first place?

Other than that, on the firewall close everything down, and allow only what you need (no direct outgoing connections from user's computers, no direct incoming connections to user's computers, only incomming/outgoing to/from servers in DMZ).

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic@xxxxxx>    Pollard Banknote Limited