Re: Problems Compiling userspace NF_QUEUE handler

Hi,

I couldnt help replying to this message, although it is not really to offer any help but to ask for help myself...

I am currently trying to implement a kernel module that does some packet mangling and all I can say is that I'm really lost in some issues.

Could you please point out some references?
Maybe there are some code snippets/examples of how to read things off the packet header (like source/destination port)?

thanx for any help in advance

regards,
JC

Destroying all hope... one line of code at a time.