Re: "No Route: Rusty's brain broke" ??????

Hello,

* Alistair Tonner <Alistair@xxxxxxxxxx>  3. Sep 04:
> On September 3, 2004 10:01 am, dravya wrote:
> > I have two ppp connections setup and I want access the internet via these
> > links.... However, I get the error message "kernel: No Route: Rusty's brain
> > broke".
> 	I think you need to look at your routing setup ...:

ACK.

> 	I believe this is a ROUTING error.

The last time I saw this error a masqerading router received a packet
from its own ip# of an external interface at another (internal) one.  (I
did some really weird routing stuff this days.)  So the output of 'ip
route show' would be a good starting point.

> 	Someone else on the list will be better able to advise you on how to do
> that... but it DOES require some work beyond the scope of iptables.

I think he wants to read the LARTC-howto.

HTH,
 regards, Frank.
--
Sigmentation fault