Re: list delete bug: kernel crash

I recall having memory problems in the past (about three years ago) ... never very fun, and the issue was so fine grained that I ended up having to rebuild the box from a zeroed disk. Reading backward I see you are using 2.6.8.1 kernel code. Can you check

[snip]

I have backup all my data, take my 2 install slackware CDROM, format all my disk and re-install slackware 10.0.
Now i'm sure:
- My memory is not faulty (10 PASS of memtest86 without error)
- kernel / program are installed / compiled without memory fault
- i have a fresh and good install

No crash since my re install ,in fact i'm still installing, so many things to do... and as usuall i have forget to backup some files, but it's ok lol :)

So if i got another kernel crash i will post here :)

thanks all to help me :)