OUI Filtering

Hi Lists,

I'm sending this to both the IPTables and EBTables lists for simplicity.

Does anyone have experience doing MAC address OUI filtering? I am going to have a network with mixed broadcast domains - I can not fix this because of vendor issues (really, I can't fix this.) There will be one place where different ethernets will physically and logically touch, they must. I would like to use ebtables to redirect dhcp broadcasts based on OUI, one group of devices will have known OUI's. Else, I would like to be able to drop dhcp broadcasts based on OUI at the machine that doesn't care.

I've done OUI filtering with DHCPd but don't know if it will redirect (gut says no.)

Thanks.

Andy