Iptables problem

I use slackware 9.0. I have made the upgrade to the lastest iptables, and now i want to compile the 2.4.27 kernel and enable nat of pptp. I applied the path-o-matic and actvated the option for it. After compile the kernel, almost everything is funcional, but the targets MASQUERADE and SNAT had a problem.. Show an error: Invalid argument. They are Modules and are loaded at the kernel. A frind had the same problem doing the same thing I wanted to do!

Anyone knows what can i do ?

Marcelo