Is it possible to Jam windows network neighbour?

I am running Redhat Linux 9.0 machine for routing as
well as iptables firewall for my network serving
win 98 clients. For security reasons I do not want win
98 clinets to use pier to pier for transfering
files/data among them. In this case win 98 clients do
not need to talk to server.
Is it possible to Jam pier to pier network ? so that
copying of files from one win 98 client to other can
be restricted.
Thanks for support.