Multiple IPSEC VPNs through a firewall based on 2.4.2X kernel

Hi,

I am trying to set up multiple ipsec VPN clients working behind a Linux
router with NAT/PAT, based on a 2.4.20 (can be 2.4.22) kernel. I would
like to be able to connect a number of Windows (2k or XP) machines to an
existing Cisco VPN server.

client 1 (ipsec) --->  | router	|
client 2 (ipsec) --->  |  NAT/	|
.		        PAT	| -> ipsec VPN server (Cisco)
client 10 (ipsec) --->|		|

A patch seems to be needed to make this work, and I have seen a lot of
emails with a similar question in regards to pptp VPN clients, but
nothing encouraging for ipsec.  I have also seen the IP masquerade HOWTO
and the VPN HOWTO, which both refer to a patch for 2.2 kernels, but
claim nothing is available for 2.4 kernels. I am a netfilter newbie (if
this is not blindingly obvious), so any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards, Roksana