Re: Multiple Port Forwarding

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 10:27:48PM +0100, Scorched wrote:
> I found this group on google looking for how to do multiple port forwarding
> (I'm trying to setup so me and a friend can play Starcraft together on the
> same connection [with different CD keys though, got two copies of the game..
> is all legit])

This probably isn't the right place to ask... I haven't looked myself
but I suspect there are better ways to fool games software into thinking
all the computers are on the same LAN than using IPTables.  I would
think your best bet is to look for "tunnelling" software and see what
you can find.

--
"I think a church with a lightning rod shows a decided lack of confidence"