Suggestion Needed

Hey All

I  am running Iptables with Squid procy server on my LAN, Just wanted to take suggestion that is it worth trying to block all the Trojan Ports, I came across a list which has about 350 Odds ports, my windows 2k machines are too vulnerable to these trojans?I have norton Corporate Edition, which catches most of the virus but still there are times when the network gets very slow?Will this be a good solution?

Also what are spoofed packets?I use ethereal to monitor traffic and I see a lot of dropped packets from the kernel?Is there a way to stop this?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Harish

"In all this world, there is only you
When all else ceases, there is only you"
-- to my MASTER!
    Harish
harish@xxxxxxxxxxxx
harishsabnani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx