Re: Masquarede stalls?

Thank you  ! It wooorks !

That clamp-mss magic worked for me, so I consider myself lucky. ^^

>   iptables -I FORWARD -i $INTERNAL_IF -p tcp --syn -j TCPMSS --clamp-mss-to-pmtu

Great!

If it would be in the mangle table, i would dare to say i understand what it does,
but this case ... how can it send a larger packet in a smaller one? magic :)

I tried Anthony's mangle version also but something must be missing here to make it work:
iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -o EXTIF -j TCPMSS --clamp-mss-to-mtu
iptables v1.2.9: Unknown arg `--clamp-mss-to-mtu'
Mabbe modules? Or I misspelled it?

However it works, so i'm happy.
Thank you very much both of you, gurus ! :)
If you come to Budapest, you are my guest for a beer !

1 MonK