High-Availability topology and netfilter conntrack sessions

Hi all,

I am designing a HA environment, a fw cluster.

I have a little-big dude, I am going to use keepalive to provide the control method for the HA. The problem is.. is there anyway to provide connections state information to the backup-fw?

LuisMi