Re: Log Problem

On Monday 09 August 2004 6:05 pm, Eric Ellis wrote:

> Antony Stone wrote:
> >
> > It seems unlikely, but has your kernel been compiled without support for
> > the LOG target (and by the way, why are you using a three year old kernel
> > anyway?)?

> IIRC, Debian ships with 2.4.8 on Current-Stable.  Could be wrong, tho.

I thought that was 2.4.18 (which is still 2.5 years old...)

I recommend an upgrade.   Whether that is the kernel or the distro I leave up
to you :)    (No, not a flame war, please!)

Regards,

Antony.

--
Never automate fully anything that does not have a manual override capability.
Never design anything that cannot work under degraded conditions in emergency.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.