Re: How to start external script when ipfilter rule matches

I'm a complete noob so I am certainly wrong. I posted a question a few days
ago about IPQ (that no one bothered to answer :-( ).

Isn't ipq what Sören is trying to come to?

here is a link to what can be done friom perl:
http://michael.toren.net/slides/ipqueue/

Am I getting all wrong?

Cheersn, Nadim.