Re: How can I configure my firewall to access voice chat with MSN messenger 6.2?

	Hello there,

	Voice/video on MSN doesn't work behind firewall/nat. The negotiation of
the void/video connection is done in the payload of the packet.
	Take a look at linux-igd:
	http://linux-igd.sourceforge.net/
	It's working for me.

Regards,