Re: [netfilter] Re: iptables help

Jason Opperisano wrote:

someone already mentioned this--but this is *not* the "best" way to do this. a transparent redirect to a squid server with a "dstdomain .yahoo.com" will block access to anything.yahoo.com regardless of IP address.

This I understand, however this was the fastest solution I could implement considering the time constraints I'm working with. I will most certainly look into installing/setting up squid in the future.

Hey Jason? Thanks for all your help. Really appreciate it. The same goes to the list in general as well.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@xxxxxxxxxx>   .   303.442.6410 x130