RE: Compile error

-----Original Message-----
From: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Hughes
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 8:55 AM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Compile error

I am trying to recompile iptables under SuSE 9.1 to add the time module and
get the following when issuing a make:

Recompiling the kernel and iptables is not always the easiest task. You must
get EVERYTHING right for things to be successful. You have not provided
enough information yet to diagnose the problem. This information is needed:

1. The exact commands you have used for the configuration and building
process for any changes made to either iptables or the netfilter elements
within the kernel.

2. What is your kernel version? I believe SUSE 9.1 stock uses 2.6.?, but
confirm this.

3. Did you apply POM, or in this case POM-NG?