ToS and Windows

Slightly offtopic.

I'm using "-j TOS --set-tos" with apparently good results. I manage to
control the ToS on the packets sent by a Linux box to a couple Windows
boxes.
The problem is that the packets sent back by the Windows machines do not
have ToS set. How do i set ToS on Windows?
One of the Win systems is Win2K, the other is WinXP.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/