"CE" - Where's the snot?

I"m a struggling neophyte.

I'm seeing quite a few of these in the (input filter) logs lately. Is.
our server causing the print or is it the sender - and why? Should I be
doing something about this?

BTW, I am using the TARPIT chain on all TCP drops which probably adds to
the issue

Thanks. I notice that you folks are not only knowledgeable but,
generally, pretty patient.