Re: Problem: ISA card & iptables (2.4.26) - disappearing packets

(...)

Are you sure it is actually being fully configured? Are you doing the PnP setup in the Bios, or under Linux?

I'm just executing 'modprobe ne' under linux. It requires module '8390'. And that's all. In bios I have configured some IRQ's to 'Legacy ISA PnP'

If you take netfilter and the other two PCI cards completely out of the equation (ie: unplug the other cards, and set netfilter to default ACCEPT on all chains with no ruleset), can you communicate with the system at all through this card?

I'll check this in a moment. But if I can remember I can communicate with this router - it's answering to my ping requests. ping 10.0.0.1 made from 10.0.0.2 machine sometime works and sometime do not. I'm recompilling my kernel at the moment so I'll check it in a while...

Regards --- Adderek